If you are looking for a smoking recipe then you have come to the right place.
With more than 300 pages of information on smoking every kind of meat imaginable, we have recipes running out our ears if you will pardon the overused cliche.
Periodically I may also add some user submitted recipes to this site as well and when I do, I will try to get them added to the appropriate category below.
feel free to send in your favorite smoking recipe and if they meet our simple standards we will post them here with your name on it.
The criteria is simple:
- it must be smoked
- It must be tasty
- it must be a meat or at least contain meat (no tofu)
One of the first smoking recipe entries will be my famous smoked meat loaf and folks I have to tell you.. it is too good for words!
I will be adding more as time allows and hopefully it will be ones that you will grow to love and enjoy.
- Apple Smoked Spare Rib Recipe
- Memphis Style Barbecue Rib Recipe
- Smoked Rib Recipe – The 3-2-1 Method
- Smoked Ham Recipe
- Carolina Pulled Pork with Coleslaw
- Smoking a Turkey on a Brinkmann Water Smoker
- Smoking Cornish Hens
- Smoking Chicken
- Injected Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks