Please input your email address below and you'll begin receiving my weekly email recipes right away! Please note that this is absolutely FREE to you for as long as you want to receive it.
Why You should Subscribe Today
- FREE 5 Chapter Smoking Basics eCourse when you subscribe!
- Free recipes every week for your smoker! Many of them are brand new and since you are a subscriber, you'll be one of the first to see them.
- I spend hours each week putting premium content together to help you learn how to smoke meat and become a better pitmaster and it would be sort of crazy not to take advantage of this 😉
- My smoker recipes are not just ordinary recipes.. they are detailed instructions with lots of pictures to show you exactly how to do it.
- All of my smoker recipes created since mid 2013 also have a 1 to 2 page printable version at the very bottom of the page on the website version. Just follow the link to the website version and scroll down to the bottom.
- You'll have tons of great ideas for what to cook in your smoker!
- Anytime I hear about great deals on smokers, thermometers, etc., I'll pass it on so you can get the toys.. er.. tools you need at great prices.
The Smoking Meat Newsletter contains full step-by-step instructions, plus pictures for making great things in your smoker. It will make it so easy, a cave man could do it;-)
There will also be links to things you can purchase, most of which, earn us a small commission to help pay the cost of running this operation. I do not recommend any products that I don't like, regardless of the commission so if we recommend it, it's a great product and it's something I personally use.
Safe – Secure – Smart
Your email address is safe and secure with us… i.e. I will never sell or give your information to anyone else. So what are you waiting for? Sign up and if you ever decide to quit, there will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter. We have made it easy for you our valued visitor.
See All of the Past Newsletters
If you want to see what you've missed over the last 15 years of newsletter recipes, check them out HERE.