Another brand new part of the smoking meat website.. you ask questions and I answer them. These are actual emails I have recieved from web visitors on various subjects related to smoking meat.
Most of my answers are so long and detailed that each one takes up a separate page.
Simply click on the one that interests you to go to the specific page.
- Basics of Smoking a Brisket
- How to Smoke a Whole Chicken
- Tough, Inedible Chicken Skin
- Maintaining Heat in Square Brinkmann
- Smoking Time for 5 Pound Pork Butt & Best Rub
- How to Find Different Barbecue Wood Chunks
- Brisket Problems – Done too Quick and Not Tender
- How to Smoke Venison Ham
- How to Make Sausage, Salami & Prosciutto
- Convert Brinkmann HD Vertical to Electric or Gas
- Klose Pit/Offset smoker modifications
- Using Pecan Wood.. seasoning time?
- How Long to Smoke a Brisket
More to come.. keep checking back.