Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Jeff’s Master Recipes Questions
- I’ve lost the recipes, how to do I get them again?
- What is the difference between Jeff’s naked rib rub and Jeff’s original rub?
- Where are the recipes that I ordered?
- I have tried the recipes and I’m not happy. How do I get a refund?
- Help, I thought these were actual bottles of rub and/or sauce.
- Are the recipes in Jeff’s book, Smoking Meat: The Essential Guide to Real Barbecue?
- How long will the rub and sauce last?
- How should I store the rub and/or sauce when I make a batch?
- The rub or sauce is too spicy, how can I make it less spicy?
- Are the rub and sauce recipes gluten free?
- I forgot to use my coupon code, what can I do?
- Basics of Smoking a Brisket
- How to Smoke a Whole Chicken
- Tough, Inedible Chicken Skin
- Maintaining Heat in Square Brinkmann
- Smoking Time for 5 Pound Pork Butt & Best Rub
- How to Find Different Barbecue Wood Chunks
- Brisket Problems – Done too Quick and Not Tender
- How to Smoke Venison Ham
- How to Make Sausage, Salami & Prosciutto
- Convert Brinkmann HD Vertical to Electric or Gas
- Klose Pit/Offset smoker modifications
- Using Pecan Wood.. seasoning time?
- How Long to Smoke a Brisket